Monday 2 November 2009

Creative Box Making



While you guys were making costumes I was making creative boxes with the lovely Lucy May Schofield!


The perks of a volunteer are beginning to shine as I took part in the weekend course at Hot Bed Press. We had a great group and produced some great boxes each using them for various contents; jewellery, books, photographs prints. A great deal of concentration is needed and be careful of Mary's gremlins hiding things, but the end result is very satisfying.

Its the perfect way to present prints so I am very much grateful for Lucy's workshop and I am hoping to produce Colander boxes on a much larger scale to use as a portfolio to present my prints in.





So all you lucky friends be prepared for Christmas in a box!

This Saturday is The Manchester Artist Book Fair and recommend you all to come along Hot Bed have a great 4 stalls and Lucy will be giving a performance of her Bibliotherapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment